As the operator of this website, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal information as confidential and deal with it in accordance with the statutory data protection rules.
It is normally possible to use our website without providing any personal information. To the extent that our website asks for personal information (e.g. name, address or email), it is provided on a voluntary basis. No personal information will be provided to third parties without your express consent, unless otherwise explicitly stated below.
Please note that the transfer of data via the internet (e.g. via email communications) may pose security risks. It is not possible to protect data completely against access from third parties.
Section 1 – Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about how personal data is collected when using our website. Personal data is defined as any and all information, which refers to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email, or user information.
(2) Pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller is
Alexander Maksimow, Andreas Schmidt
Our data protection officers can be reached via: email@example.com or by letter addressed to “The Data Protection Officer” at our postal address.
(3) When you contact us via email or the contact form, we will save the information you provide (your email address, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions or process your order. Any data is provided voluntarily. We will delete the information provided in this manner once it is no longer necessary to save it or restrict the processing of such information in accordance with the legal provisions.
Section 2 – Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information from us,
- Right to have us correct or delete such data,
- Right to limit our processing of the data,
- Right to object to our processing of your data,
- Right to data portability, and
- Right to withdraw your consent.
(2) In addition, you have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data: the Data Protection Supervisory Authority Representative for the Land of North Rhine-Westphalia, located at Kavallierstrasse 2-4 in 40213 Düsseldorf.
Section 3 – The Collection of Personal Data when Using our Website
(1) When you use our website only to find information and do not register or otherwise provide us with any information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. When you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website and ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
- IP Address
- Date and time of the request
- Time difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific webpage)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The data volume transmitted in each case
- The website, from which the request has come
- The browser
- The operating system and its interface and
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the collection of the above data, when you use our website, cookies will be saved to your computer. Cookies are small text files, which are saved on the hard disk associated with the browser and through which certain information flows to the position prescribed by the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run any applications nor can they transfer any viruses to your computer. They merely serve to make the internet offer more user friendly and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies; the extent and functionality of these cookie types will be described below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. Transient cookies save a so-called session ID, which is used to assign the requests from your browser during the joint session. They allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period or time, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings in your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g. you can refuse to accept third parties cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that your settings may mean that you are not able to use all of the functions of this website.
(4) Google Analytics:
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are saved on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities for the website operator, and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, where it is required to do so by law or where such third parties process this information on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can adjust the settings in your browser to prevent the installation of cookies: please note that this may mean that you are unable to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. By using this website, you give your consent to the processing, in the manner and for the purposes set out above, by Google of the data collected about you.
We use Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIP()”. This abbreviates the IP addresses collected by Google Analytics. This measure is designed to prevent Google from being able to merge personal data with IP addresses.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. [ga_optout]